General rules regarding the setup of the competition course on the water
- The layout of the course at the Lefarge dam has been altered a number of times in recent years to make best use of the diminishing water-surface area. The committee has the right to make such changes based on the changing conditions at the dam and in the best interest of the general racing membership. They will consider membership input for such decisions if needed.
- The two layout designs below are options for a layout.
- The layouts below incorporate the new Buoy 6, (for the nitro F1 class), placed between Buoy 5 and the start/finish line.
CMBC Layout - 2 Pit Buoy
- The layout if 2 pit Buoys are used:
CMBC Layout - 1 Pit Buoy
- The layout if 1 pit Buoy is used, course goes inside of Buoy 2